04 June 2009

To Do.

Though out life, there are many different to do lists that are created. There are ones fo things that we need to do in school and at work. There are also the to do lists that we make for life. There are lists that we make for the next three hours. There are a lot of to do lists. To do lists are a great. The only problem that I have with them is that mine are continous growing.

I get a little obsessed with my todo lists. They get pretty detailed. Some times breaking a task down so much that it would form a good model for a requirements document for a complex program.

I don't keep a formal todo list. I have tried. Purchased notebooks to carry around with me. Random sheets of paper (these are easy to loose). GoogleTaks. Remember the Milk. All of these I have tried, and I end up either stop using them, or they become so large that it is just eaiser to ignore them :).

I guess that it is time to try something new. Time to make some sort of grand todo for everything. Maybe I will just write a program to do it for me which will then distract me from actaully doing the things on the list. I'm all in favor of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment